Are you stuck with a bad credit score because of identity theft, bank or creditor fraud, or a simple error in the reporting of your debt history between you and a credit bureau? If so, our San Jose credit repair lawyers can help you regain mastery over your own financial reputation and future by legally and successfully improving your credit. Our team can be extremely helpful as you figure out what to do next.
Credit repair is quite detailed, and the entire process takes a great deal of time and effort. Some of the biggest companies in the U.S. are banks, lenders, and people who work with credit, and they have the power to change your credit in many ways. It’s more likely than not that a repair won’t be successful without the assistance of a legal professional.
Our lawyers want your credit report to show that you are creditworthy. That’s why we want you to challenge the mistakes and imbalances that are hurting your credit score. At Loker Law, we can assist you after a financial emergency by disputing mistakes on your report, negotiating settlements with creditors, and developing a strategy to improve your credit. Call our San Jose credit repair attorneys today and schedule your free consultation to learn how we can help you achieve better credit.
Why Our San Jose Credit Repair Lawyers Are Your Best Choice
You should know that it isn’t all your fault your credit score is so bad; it is common to end up with a ton of derogatory items on your credit report for reasons 100% beyond your control, and bad credit is now so prevalent in the U.S. that it has become an epidemic. Even if your score is nearly as bad as it gets, you can still do something to improve it. We can work to remove your negative credit and rebuild your credit by:
- Contacting reporting agencies to dispute inaccuracies in your credit reports and have inaccurate information removed from your reports
- Negotiating payment plans with creditors or collections agencies, settling with your creditors, or challenging the actions of collections agencies that engaged in illegal and/or abusive practices
- Reporting illegal activities by creditors, debt collectors, or credit-reporting agencies and suing them in court if necessary
- Defending your interests in court if your case requires litigation
- And much more!
From start to finish, we’ll help you take charge. We’ll tap into our team’s years of experience and contacts so you can accomplish your financial goals and rebuild your credit.
Loker Law: Raising Your Credit Score Like Never Before!
Loker Law is ideally positioned to represent you when it comes to your credit repair for a number of reasons:
- Most importantly, we are wholly committed to the causes of identity theft and credit repair. Our San Jose credit repair lawyers’ past successes prove that we have helped credit repair clients solve countless unjustified credit problems just like yours. We are not a jack-of-all-trades law firm that does credit repair on the side; we are credit repair lawyers in San Jose at the top of our game.
- Additionally, as seen in our client testimonials and impressive track record of winning cases and obtaining compensation for our clients, our reputation speaks for itself.
- We can customize payment plans to help you stay within your budget and protect your finances. We will work with you from the first phone call to make a plan that keeps your financial information open, honest, and easy to get. Throughout the process, we will be honest and open about any costs you have.
- Moreover, we offer transparent communication. We want to have an honest attorney-client relationship where you can openly discuss your financial status and goals so we can develop a customized credit repair program for you. We keep you in the loop, providing frequent updates and prompt responses to your questions.
Contact Loker Law to set up a free consultation and get one step closer to re-establishing a positive credit score. Our caring team will assess your needs, create a personalized plan, and begin the credit repair process. Call Loker Law’s San Jose credit repair lawyers today to get started on your path to a brighter financial future.